Dwarf shrimp breed
Reproduction of some dwarf shrimp is relatively simple. You do not have to pay attention to anything special. For a few other species, however, breeding is not quite so simple.
Tips and tricks for dwarf shrimp breeding:
- Make filter safe for shrimps
- Remove predators or troublesome fish from the aquarium.
- Provide correct water values for the respective species
- Feed enough/varied food or special food for dwarf shrimp reproduction.
- Some males and females in the tank have
- Offer retreat possibilities for example through moss
- Avoid too high shrimp stocking
- At least 20l water volume
- Proper acclimatization after purchase
- Regular water changes -> avoid large temperature differences